Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Update (this needs to happen more)

So, it's been awhile...
I apologize for updating so infrequently. Between working as a busser at this new restaurant and writing for my internship at Seattle Sound (www.seattlesoundmag.com), I don't have too much time, and the time that I do have either ends up being spent hanging with friends and going to shows.
As soon as Ian gets back we will be doing a second run of Maintain Issue One. And just to let you know, I am currently planning issue 2. Expect good things such as...H20, Have Heart, Neurosis, Cold World, Killing the Dream and much, much more.

I went to see Origin and Misery Index at Studio Seven earlier tonight and yeah, I kind of remembered why I don't go to many metal shows. While the music is rad, I just don't get the same communal feeling that I do from punk and hardcore shows. Whatevs.

1 comment:

Cam Brown said...

can you mail me out issue one when you reprint?