Tuesday, May 27, 2008

PAIN FEST

HOLY BALLS RAIN FEST WAS OFF THE HOOK

Ian and I drove up to Seattle to print the first batch of Issue 1 somewhere near 10:30 a.m Saturday morning.
We copied, layed-out, folded and stapled for a good 7 hours and showed up to Rain Fest with approximately 190 copies of the zine (there were 10 that got jammed in the copy machines). We thought it would take all day to pass the zines out but in no more than 15 minutes we were down to 3 zines each. As I walked around inside and outside the Viaduct I saw people reading it, and damn, it may sound corny, but that was a great feeling.

Did everyone get a zine? If so, what do you think?

I will be posting some exclusive content in the next couple days. For now, though, it's time to start working on my final research paper of my college career. Weeeeiiiiirddd.

BEST BANDS AT RAIN FEST (in no particular order)
Owen Hart
Black Breath
Pressvre
Sinking Ships
Trash Talk
Hostage Calm
Barricade

What were your favorites?

No comments: